Please read the following notes before you complete this application.
We may be able to help you if you live in a household property and you receive your water and/or sewerage services from Wessex Water.
Our assistance programme can help you with your water and sewerage bills and to clear water and sewerage debts owed to us. We cannot help with:
- court fines, catalogue debts, credit cards, personal loans or other forms of borrowing
- social fund loans, benefits overpayments or tax credit overpayments now being reclaimed
- a loan or other bills and financial commitments.
When completing this form:
- answer all of the questions
- give as much information as possible about your personal circumstances. This may include dates of unemployment, illness and so on
- you can save your form and return to it at a later date. When it has been saved, you will be supplied with a reference number. Keep this safe as you will need it to re-enter your application.
Information given will remain confidential and will only be used by Bristol Wessex Billing Services Ltd when assessing applications.
Please note, you will need to seek debt advice and complete a financial statement. Without this your application will not be considered.
To complete this application you will need:
- the details of your debt advice agency/adviser
- your personal details including customer number and National Insurance number
- details of others in your household including their date of birth
- full employment details for yourself and others in the household
- your bank account details including any savings/balances
- a verified financial budget completed with help from an independent debt advice organisation.
For any queries about completing the form call 0345 600 3 600 (Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm; Saturday 8am to 2pm)
or email our customer services team